- In General. The Washington Award Application Form and the Terms and deadlines for the Washington Award posted on the S&R Evermay website form part of these terms and conditions.
- Right to Amend. S&R Evermay reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions for the Washington Award or cancel the Award at its sole discretion.
- Decisions are Final. The decision of S&R Evermay is final and no correspondence or other review will be entered into regarding the decision.
- Awards Ceremony. The Washington Awards ceremony will be held in the summer. S&R Evermay will notify Washington Award Winners of the date of the ceremony as soon as it is finalized. Attendance for the entire event is mandatory for any Washington Award Winner. Winners will be required to present their work during the Washington Award Ceremony and may be asked to speak during the ceremony. No Award or Award money will be given to any Winner who fails to attend the entire event and provide a pre-recorded performance by the deadline. Winners are requested to wear professional attire to this event.
- Tax Documents. Winners must provide S&R Evermay with a completed IRS Form W-‐9, Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification, or W8-‐ BEN before receiving any Award money. The Foundation may be required to withhold tax from the Award money of any Winner who does not provide a completed Form W-‐9 or W8-‐BEN.
- Publicity and Promotion. For marketing purposes, Washington Award Winners must supply an updated photo and biography prior to the Award Ceremony. Washington Award Winners agree to comply with any reasonable request by S&R Evermay to take part in publicity and promotional activities surrounding the Washington Award.
- Report. Washington Award Winners must submit a written report to S&R Evermay by December of the year following the year in which the Award is received describing how the Award was used to advance the mission of S&R Evermay through fine art, music, drama, dance, photography, or film.
To opt out at any time, please email [email protected]
Please note that the S&R Washington Award Committee will not return entry materials nor assume responsibility for material submitted.