Position Announcement: Program Director
The Program Director is a position with a wide range of responsibilities and will lead S&R Evermay’s philanthropic programs and all program-related operations. The Program Director will be responsible for administering all philanthropic grants and managing relationships with all awardees, as well as developing an impactful, strategic, and diverse programming agenda. We are searching for a unique talent who can cover many bases at any given time. The top candidate will be highly organized, a proactive communicator, and is passionate about having a hand in a diverse range of responsibilities.
The Program Director is a full-time exempt position, and reports to the Executive Director. The Director manages the Program & Administrative Coordinator.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the annual Washington Award and the bi-annual Kuno Award, including award criteria, announcements, committees, and grantee relationships.
- Coordinate with consultants who manage the Evermay Visionaries program and the Evermay Dialogues to ensure programming and strategic goals are aligned.
- Manage Sachiko Kuno Philanthropic Fund which includes attending grantee update meetings, managing all outward communications, and maintaining the overall budget.
- Manage program development, event planning, and artist relationships at the Fillmore School
- Liaise with finance team to complete payments; develop annual budget and track versus actual expenses.
- Manage website updates and social media administration; supervise outsourced consultants.
- Coordinate program-related event contracts and logistics with Events Manager for the Fillmore School and Evermay.
- Bachelor’s Degree, with three to four years’ relevant experience.
- Impeccable organizational skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with a customer-service mindset.
- Ability to work collaboratively and constructively with a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and react productively to new situations.
- Hands-on experience with Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Word, Adobe, and contact management databases.
This is an equal employment opportunity, and all applicants for this position will be considered for employment without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, disability status, or any other personal characteristic or identity protected by local, state or federal law.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume in PDF format to Isabelle Johnson, Executive Director, at [email protected] by January 23, 2023. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis; only qualified candidates will be contacted.